Abra Workforce Connections
This program will allow you to do the following:
- View your personal profile
- View and print your pay check stub for any pay periods you worked with ACES
- View your current W-4
- View and print your W-2
Accessing Abra Workforce Connections
If you are a new employee, you will only be able to set this up on the day you receive your first paycheck or direct deposit or anytime thereafter. You must use Internet Explorer to access this program.
- Click on the link “ABRA Workforce Connections”
- Select “First Time User Register Here” link at the bottom of the page
- Enter your social security number. Select a security question & answer and press the “Save” button.
- Enter your user name – must be a minimum of 3 characters and a maximu m of 10 characters
- Enter your password – must be a minimum of 7 characters and a maximum of 20 characters
- Enter your password again and press the “Save” button
Working with Abra Workforce Connections
The first option on the left side of the screen will allow you to view your personal information.
Select Personal and you can view your personal profile, address and phone information.
The second option on the left side of the screen will allow you to view and print selected payroll information
- Select “Payroll” and then “Pay History”. This will pull the weekly payroll history on file with ACES. Choose the pay date and select “Preview” and this will pull up the pay check stub for that pay date. You can view this file or print it if you choose.
- Select “Payroll” and then “W-4”. This will pull up the current W-4 on file with ACES.
- Select “Payroll” and then “W-2”. This will pull up any W-2’s that are on file with ACES. You can select “Preview” beside the year that you choose and you will be able to view or print this document.
Forgot Your Password
If you forgot your password, click on the “Forgot Your Password” link from the Abra Workforce homepage. Key in your social security number and click the save button. You will be taken to a page to answer a security question if you have answered this previously. If you have not done this previously, you must select a security question and answer. You will be taken to another page showing your user name and you will have to enter a password with the parameters listed at the top of the Abra Workforce page. Click the save button and this will log you in to the Abra Workforce site.
Questions Concerning Abra Workforce Connections